Cobra Corn Mumbai Masala
Taste test: The popcorn in this bag had a light orange overall color, with some darker orange seasoning spots.
The popcorn wasn't particularly crisp, but it was loaded with a lot of Indian spices, which were fairly intense and grew hotter in the aftertaste. It was quite a change from your usual popcorn flavoring. We shared it with a wide array of snackers, and the reactions were quite polarized. Nobody said "meh" — about two-thirds of the people who tried it liked the taste a lot, while the rest found the flavor to be entirely objectionable.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like taco powder, but also with some Indian spices.
From the package: “Bold Flavors for Adventurous Souls” ... “Popcorn seasoned with a unique blend of east Indian spices” ... “This unique Mumbai Masala recipe was created by a dedicated doctor and creative mother of 4 children, in her own kitchen. When her son went to college, his roommates and friends found her popcorn to be so addictive, that he would return home from class to find them happily devouring the latest batch she had sent him!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dishoom Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road