Cobra Corn Chai Caramel
Taste test: This bag of caramel corn was filled just about one-third of the way with large round kernels, covered to various degrees with a very dark brown seasoning (far darker than the kernels pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a good crispness and very flavorful coating, with a mix of caramel, cinnamon and just a bit of zesty Indian spices. Those who were familiar with Chai Tea said it tasted like that too. Our snackers liked the taste a lot, pretty good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: KInd of a mildly cinnamony caramel corn smell.
From the package: “Popcorn seasoned with sweet aromatic spices in tradition with chai tea” ... “Bold Flavors for Adventurous Souls” ... “This chai caramel popcorn was influenced by my mom's special chai tea recipe. The flavor blends sweet and savory spices together with real tea for an ambrosial and smooth, yet both taste.” ... “Product of the USA”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dishoom Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shalimar India Food & Spices, Central Square, Cambridge. Review published August 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road