Coastal Maine Popcorn Co. Cinnamon Apple
Taste test: This popcorn looked like fairly typical caramel corn, with a good helping of golden brown coating covering the majority of the surfaces of the popcorn kernels, which were generally middling in size. The uncoated parts of the kernels were very bright white.
The sugary surfaces didn't stick to the fingers much. I crunched in to find a fairly light feel and a nice sweet flavor, mostly just sugary at first, but the apple taste became more evident after that. There may have been some cinnamon, but not much of it, as it didn't taste strongly of cinnamon apple or cinnamon sugar. Pretty good popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild apple smell, hint of cinnamon, among the usual popcorn.
From the package: “Air popped popcorn” ... “Gluten free” ... “May contain unpopped kernels”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Coastal Maine Popcorn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market at The Hub on Causeway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road