Coastal Maine Popcorn Co. Cinnamon Apple
Taste test: This popcorn looked like fairly typical caramel corn, with a good helping of golden brown coating covering the majority of the surfaces of the popcorn kernels, which were generally middling in size. The uncoated parts of the kernels were very bright white.
The sugary surfaces didn't stick to the fingers much. I crunched in to find a fairly light feel and a nice sweet flavor, mostly just sugary at first, but the apple taste became more evident after that. There may have been some cinnamon, but not much of it, as it didn't taste strongly of cinnamon apple or cinnamon sugar. Pretty good popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild apple smell, hint of cinnamon, among the usual popcorn.
From the package: “Air popped popcorn” ... “Gluten free” ... “May contain unpopped kernels”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Coastal Maine Popcorn Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road