Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a bright yellow color on the majority of the surfaces, with a very light smattering of fine, dark seasoning bits. Some other sweet corn popcorns, including those from Herr's and Speedway, have been quite good, so hopes were high for this one.
I crunched in to find a good crisp feel and a delicious sweet corn flavor, mildly spiced up with a just bit of black pepper. It was very tasty, and indeed the flavor seemed suspiciously similar to those other brands.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, like sweet corn smell with some mild spices.
From the package: “Air popped & lightly seasoned with the flavor of roasted sweet corn” ... “ALDI twice as nice guarantee”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road