Clancy's Milk Chocolate Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was somewhat oddly named, much like Clancy's Clancy's Milk Chocolate Pretzels, as in both cases there was quite a lot of caramel to go along with the milk chocolate, but for some reason the caramel didn't share top billing. In this case, all of the popcorn kernels were coated with caramel (and quite a lot of it in most cases), and then about 20% of them got an additional coating of milk chocolate (again, quite a lot of it). Most of the kernels were individual kernels, but some of the chocolate-coated ones were stuck together in clusters.
It was all quite good, and the ratio of chocolate-coated kernels to just-caramel ones was a great balance. The package also promised some almonds and cashews, but we did not find a lot of them; those that we did find were coated in caramel, separate from any popcorn kernels or clusters.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of caramel, chocolate and nuts.
From the package: “covered in caramel with almonds and cashews smothered in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road