Clancy's Kettlecorn Sweet & Salty
Taste test: This kettle corn consisted of generally large kernels with mostly white surfaces and many yellowish brown areas.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, but otherwise there wasn't much good about it as kettle corn.
The sugar level varied vastly from one kernel to the next: Many kernels had a good helping, but many others had no sweetness at all, like plain popcorn. Next up, salt: Kettle corn is supposed to have a balance of sugar and salt, but we could hardly notice any salt at all. And flavor: This popcorn was just bland, with no good popcorn flavor and the slightest hint of burntness. A poor excuse for kettle corn. Fresh kettle corn is obviously better, but even in the chip aisle, we've found lots of better packaged kettle corns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “No artificial colors”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road