Taste test: This popcorn had fairly large kernels with a fairly consistent application of light brownish seasoning.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a fairly mild flavor that was buttery, sweet and cinnamony. It had a mild cinnamon roll taste while being considerably less sweet (and less messy) than an actual Cinnabon cinnamon roll. Pretty good. The bag was a bit under halfway full.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, smells a lot like a cinnamon roll.
From the package: “Classic cinnamon roll flavored popcorn” ... “gluten free” ... “You've got good taste! Well, hello there! The irresistible, world famous flavor of the Cinnabon™ classic cinnamon rolls has made its' [sic] way to our popcorn. Take a moment to enjoy the simple pleasure of this one-of-a-kind flavor — a delicious sweet escape!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road