Chia Pop Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: This popcorn had lot of seasoning on it, some black and some lighter shades, most of it very finely ground. The kernels were generally middling in size.
We crunched in to find a fairly average crispness, with just a minor kick of black pepper. We're not as familiar with the taste of chia as we are with pepper, so that could be the rest of the taste, but regardless, it was way milder than we want from a "cracked pepper" flavored snack. Still OK, but just not peppery enough.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely peppery, but definitely something else in there too.
From the package: “Popcorn is the world's super-food. Enter Chia: loaded with antioxidants, Hunger satisfying protein, Omega 3's (ALA) and a big boost of tummy friendly fiber. Chia Pop has your back. But not just your back – your mouth, your tummy, your heart, and your brain just to name a few. This powerhouse snack packs 5 grams of dietary fiber and 3 grams of protein in every serving. All that with just 38 calories per cup!” ... “The world's most perfect organic popcorn™”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road