Cheetos Popcorn Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This popcorn, much like the cheddar flavor of Cheetos Popcorn, seemed to signal a transition of non-cheese puff cheese products from the Chester's brand to the Cheetos brand, which also happens to have Chester Cheetah as its mascot.
Chester has for years offered a Flamin' Hot Popcorn, so the question here was, is this the same?
The puffs had a strong covering of an intense, dark red seasoning, a strong contrast to the white popcorn surfaces showing through in some crevices. We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel, with a lot of tasty, hot seasoning. It wasn't killer hot, but it was pretty hot and very flavorful. All in all, it was quite good, and didn't seem to be appreciably different from the Chester's-branded version.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese smell, but couldn't really smell the heat.
From the package: “When popcorn meets Cheetos ... it's a Cheetos thing”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road