Cheetos Popcorn Cheddar
Taste test: The name confusion on Frito-Lay products continues with this one, as we've seen something called Cheetos Popcorn before, but it was not the same thing as this — it was freshly popped cheddar popcorn mixed with Crunchy Cheetos, sold at the ballpark. We've also seen Chester Cheetah's face on bags of popcorn before, but it was labeled as Chester's Popcorn, with no mention of Cheetos anywhere on the bag. This seemed to be the practice (until now) for things that weren't Cheetos but had enough cheese to satisfy the notorious cheesaholic Chester.
So what was this? It was very good cheddar popcorn, quite possibly identical to Chester's Popcorn, but bearing not just the Cheetos logo, but also an enormous version of Chester's face (joyously eating cheese popcorn) on the bag. The cheese coating was somewhat uneven but generally strong and bright orange. The popcorn was crisp and had a really nice, strong cheddar flavor.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar popcorn smell.
From the package: “When popcorn meets Cheetos ... it's a Cheetos thing”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road