Cape Cod Salted Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled just over halfway with generally white kernels that had just a very light smattering of a caramel-looking seasoning. The color of the seasoning was fairly light, and we had to look very closely to even see it.
We crunched in to find a middling crispness and regular popcorn feel — it was just popcorn, not coated popcorn or kettle corn — and a nice mix of very mild sweet caramel and a hint of salt. Unlike the Kinda Sweet ... Kinda Salty flavor from Jolly Time, which seemed to forget the salt, this non-kettle corn combination of sweet and salty really did have both kinds.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Whole Grain” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Naturally simple” ... “40 Calories per cup*” ... “3 cups per serving. Not a low fat food.” .... “Indulge in the scrumptious flavor with an open mouth and clear conscience.” ... “It's full of the sweet flavor you want, but without the sticky fingers. We perfectly pop each fluffy kernel and add a touch of salted caramel.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road