California Snack Foods Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a light orange seasoning spread fairly evenly over the exposed white surfaces of the popcorn, with some darker orange in the various crevices. Kernels came in a variety of sizes.
We crunched in to find that the popcorn had a pretty good crispness, with a middling level of tasty cheese. Some kernels were crunchier than others, but none of them were all that mushy, so a good texture overall. The cheese flavor was nice, and it mixed well with the taste of the popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese smell, more cheese than popcorn.
From the package: “Quality and Customer Satisfaction, Since 1961” ... “Enjoy the delicious flavor of all the fine products made fresh for you by California Snack Foods”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: California Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road