Buddha Bowl Avocado-Licious Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with somewhat yellowish (and maybe slightly greenish) popcorn kernels, with that tinting over most of the surfaces, but some white areas too.
We crunched in to find that the popcorn had a decent crispness but not all that much flavor. There was just the slightest hint of salt, varying from one kernel to the next, and whatever was producing the green/yellow color didn't seem to add a lot of flavor either. Not bad, but it could stand to be more flavorful.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty popcorn smell, with something else too. Maybe the avocado?
From the package: “Extra Virgin Avocado Oil + Pop Corn + Himalayan Pink Salt” ... “The oil of more than 1-1/4 avocados per bag” ... “Made with organic popcorn” ... “Legend has it that the image of The Laughing Buddha is based on eccentric joyful monk; an image which has become synonymous with contentment and abundance. According to the legend the Bowl he carried always filled with precious items, including food, which he shared with all. Our Buddha Bowl is about choosing simple and pure ingredients and sharing in food and love.”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road