Brim's Premium Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This large bag was filled to the top with pretty good buttered popcorn.
The kernels had a good crispness and there was a nice level of tasty butter flavoring. Our tasters liked it a lot, as people came back to the bag for handful after handful to enjoy with their beer. Nothing extraordinary, but a perfectly good bag of popcorn, especially when you consider the price, as the entire 10-oz. bag cost just $1.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good butter smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road