Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled most of the way to the top with large, white butterfly kernels.
We crunched in to a handful of kernels to find a pretty good crunch, but not the best, as there was a bit of mushiness to some of the kernels. There was a bit of salt, but not much, so the first few kernels were not that flavorful. The flavor intensity did increase after eating several more kernels. About average as plain salted popcorn go; nothing bad about it, but not much a standout either. Boom Chicka Pop's Lightly Sweet version was way better than this.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “contains nothing but ingredients you'll love” ... “35 calories per cup” ... “zero trans fats • cholesterol free • whole grain • certified gluten free” ... “Snacking is the best part about life. It should be both delicious and carefree. Like magical yoga pant material, or weird nail polish colors.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road