Boom Chicka Pop Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn
Taste test: This version of the Boom Chicka Pop sweetened popcorn had some dark spots on the exteriors of the kernels, and some of the kernels were stuck together.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a very nice taste, not quite as much of a spot-on pumpkin pie flavor as some other snacks that we've reviewed, but it was close and still quite tasty. We ate these in conjunction with Turkey & Stuffing potato chips and cornbread crisps to form a snack-virtual Thanksgiving dinner!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell, like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Snacking is the best part about life. It should be both delicious and carefree. Like magical yoga pants material, or weird nail polish colors.” ... “Ingredients you'll love™”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road