Boom Chicka Pop Holidrizzle Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavored Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had an unusual appearance, as it started with kettle corn kernels with a mix of white and light yellow, then some white frosting in select areas of those kernels, and finally — here's the unusual part — the frosting had sections with pinkish purple sugar crystals.
Some of the kernels were stuck together in small clusters, but most were just individual kernels. We crunched in to find an excellent lightly crunch kettle corn texture and sweet-and-salty taste, with the extra bonus of sweeter and softer frosted parts and a bit of minor crunch from the colorful sugar. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell.
From the package: “140 calories per serving” ... “Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road