Boom Chicka Pop Holidrizzle Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavored Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had an unusual appearance, as it started with kettle corn kernels with a mix of white and light yellow, then some white frosting in select areas of those kernels, and finally — here's the unusual part — the frosting had sections with pinkish purple sugar crystals.
Some of the kernels were stuck together in small clusters, but most were just individual kernels. We crunched in to find an excellent lightly crunch kettle corn texture and sweet-and-salty taste, with the extra bonus of sweeter and softer frosted parts and a bit of minor crunch from the colorful sugar. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell.
From the package: “140 calories per serving” ... “Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road