Boom Chicka Pop Lightly Sweet Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn consisted of smallish kernels, and the kernels were not sticky, but there were some yellow sugary areas visible on most kernels.
The kernels were extremely crisp and had less sweetness than your typical kettle corn. So it was sort of a cross between kettle corn and plain salted popcorn; the lower sugar level allowed a bit more of the popcorn taste to come through, while still providing a bit of the kettle corn experience. Our snackers were big fans of both the name Boom Chicka Pop and the popcorn, raving about the texture and taste. Some people were confused by the name at first, assuming the bag would contain chicken, but otherwise nobody had a bad word to say about it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of the burnt popcorn smell that some kinds of kettle corn have.
From the package: “Lightly sweet popcorn” ... “contains nothing but ingredients you'll love.” ... “zero trans fats • cholesterol free • whole grain • certified gluten free” ... “Snacking is the best part about life. It should be both delicious and carefree. Like magical yoga pant material, or weird nail polish colors.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road