Bloom's Popcorn Sesame & Sea Salt
Taste test: This popcorn had a white base color, but a large portion of the surfaces had various levels of somewhat shiny browning, with many sesame seeds stuck to various areas, mostly concentrated in clusters. The bag was filled about halfway.
I crunched in to find a kettle corn-like sweetness, though not quite the kettle corn light crunch, with the sesame flavor more noticeable afterward. Sesame and popcorn aren't a common combination, but it worked well in this case. Tasty!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some sesame in there.
From the package: “Hand-popped Corn Sprinkled with Whole Sweet Sesame Seeds” ... “Hand-popped goodness” ... “A Delicious 150 Cals Per Serving” ... “No Artificial Colours or Preservatives” ... “Made in the UK” ... “We take taste seriously at Bloom's. We'll never put anything on our popcorn that we have carefully sourced. Just good honest ingredients in flavour combinations we think you'll love.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (83 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road