Taste test: This bag was filled to the top with kernels of various sizes, with about an even split between an off-white and yellowish pieces. I didn't fully read the bag before crunching in, so I was in for a bit of a surprise when I quickly noticed the strong savory yeast-based seasoning — this was definitely not butter popcorn.
The kernels were nicely crisp with a good crunch, and the seasoning really brought out the taste of the popcorn. Quite different from any other popcorn we've tried, and quite good!
I brought the large bag to the theater for Rogue One, and I almost finished it over the course of the movie.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong savory smell, but not buttery.
From the package: “BjornQorn is a small batch snack with a big vision. We pop Bjorn's home-grown popcorn with Jamie's home-spun solar kettles and top it off with Bjorn's family farm blend of all-natural seasonings.” ... “Ingredients: popcorn, safflower oil, nutritional yeast, salt. Vegan & gluten-free”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: BQ Farms Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (561 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road