Taste test: This bag was filled to the top with kernels of various sizes, with about an even split between an off-white and yellowish pieces. I didn't fully read the bag before crunching in, so I was in for a bit of a surprise when I quickly noticed the strong savory yeast-based seasoning — this was definitely not butter popcorn.
The kernels were nicely crisp with a good crunch, and the seasoning really brought out the taste of the popcorn. Quite different from any other popcorn we've tried, and quite good!
I brought the large bag to the theater for Rogue One, and I almost finished it over the course of the movie.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong savory smell, but not buttery.
From the package: “BjornQorn is a small batch snack with a big vision. We pop Bjorn's home-grown popcorn with Jamie's home-spun solar kettles and top it off with Bjorn's family farm blend of all-natural seasonings.” ... “Ingredients: popcorn, safflower oil, nutritional yeast, salt. Vegan & gluten-free”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: BQ Farms Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road