BioFuel Just For The Kids Non-Caffeinated Popcorn
Taste test: This was the non-caffeinated version of BioFuel's caffeinated kettle popcorn, and as far as appearance goes, this kind looked the same as the Original and XL versions.
It appeared that there was a wide variation in the amount of sugar on each kernel, as some looked heavily glazed and others almost bare. When we crunched in, this was confirmed, as there was a greater distance between the more-sweet and more-salty kernels than your typical kettle corn. The sugary ones had some extra crunch to them, but all of the kernels were fairly crisp. The un-sugary ones weren't particular salty either. Some of the kernels tasted a little burnt. This wasn't close to being the best kettle corn we've tried, but our tasters generally liked it and came back to the bag for seconds.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but slightly burnt.
From the package: “It Tastes Awesome! Sweet, Salty & Addictively Delicious!” ... “Ingredients: Premium Popcorn Kernels, BioFuel Kids© Proprietary Blend (sugars), canola oil, salt” ... “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, curt or prevent any disease.” ... “Warning package may contain unpopped kernels”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: QCPartners, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (567 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road