BioFuel Caffeinated Popcorn
Taste test: This caffeinated kettle corn had a wide variation of sugar levels from one kernel to the next, so rather than having a mix of salt and sugar on each kernel, it seemed almost like each one had one or the other.
It tasted pretty good, with good crispness and a decent mix of sweet and salty. It wasn't quite a top-tier kettle corn in terms of taste, but people liked it and ate multiple handfuls. One taster said that there was some fake-butter taste too, and others noticed a caffeine taste in the aftertaste, like they'd just drank a Coke. The big draw here was the caffeine, so two of our coffee addicts each ate two handfuls (probably less than half a serving, if you go by the label) and then went back to work. The first one returned about four minutes later and reported that there was definitely lots of caffeine in her two handfuls, as she was feeling some serious buzz. The other didn't notice much of an effect.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like slightly-burnt popcorn.
From the package: “It Tastes Awesome! Sweet, Salty & Addictively Delicious!” ... “Ingredients: Premium Popcorn Kernels, BioFuel Kids© Proprietary Blend (sugars), canola oil, salt” ... “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, curt or prevent any disease.” ... “Warning package may contain unpopped kernels”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: QCPartners, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road