Big & Bold Popcorn Sweet & Salty Kettle
Taste test: This popcorn had a slightly off-white color, with some occasional shiny spots that were presumably sugar. The very large bag was just over halfway full. The kernels were generally pretty average in size as popcorn goes, not the extra-large size that I expected from the name — but if you want to compare them against Pipcorn, then sure, they were big.
I grabbed a handful of kernels and crunched in to find that most of the pieces had a light sugary crunch, plus the expected sweetness to go along with it. Salt seemed to be generally less evident than sugar, but there was the occasional bit of it to balance things out — including a few kernels that were positively loaded with salt. More even distribution of salt and sugar would have made these even better, but still a solidly good kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like regular popcorn than kettle corn.
From the package: “Go big and bold for a tasty and better for you snack without compromises!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poptime Snack Brands LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road