Better Made Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This kettle corn was lightly sweetened, with a bit of salt, as the salt and sweetness levels were fairly even from one kernel to the next.
The kernels had a decent crispness and tasted pretty good, but it was definitely not one of the best bagged kettle corns. With some kettle corns, the mix of sweet and salty causes me to keep eating handful after handful, but that didn't happen in this case. Just average.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a little bit burnt.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road