Better Made Old Fashioned Movie Theater Butter Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: I opened this bag and was a bit surprised to find that this butter-flavored popcorn didn't have any of the yellow color typical of buttered popcorns, as all of the popped kernels were quite uniformly colored and not yellow.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find that it did have a good buttery taste and a good saltiness, but I was disappointed to find that the kernels were not particularly crisp. They weren't mushy or anything, nothing that bad, but they definitely had less crispness than other good bagged movie theater popcorns, such as recently reviewed versions from Lance and Snyder of Berlin so they weren't nearly as good as those.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, nice, very buttery. On second whiff, maybe too buttery, sort of fake.
From the package: “For your eating enjoyment, our Old Fashioned Gourmet Movie Theater Butter Popcorn is kettle popped in the finest oils, contains 0 grams of Trans Fat and is flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road