Bentley's Premier Popcorn Toffee Caramel
Taste test: This popcorn had roundish, generally mid-size kernels with a thick sugary coating.
At first, I tasted mostly caramel, but as I ate more kernels, I could taste some butter toffee as well, though it was subtle. There was a pretty good crispness to the kernels. The coating wasn't a glossy one, and it left behind a grainy sugar residue on the fingertips. This was a fairly average caramel corn, as it was nothing that really stood out in terms of taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toffee and caramel smell.
From the package: “America's Finest Popcorn” ... “Kettle Roasted”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bentley's Popcorn Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road