Bentley's Premier Popcorn Butter Pecan
Taste test: This bag contained butter toffee-coated popcorn and pecans, but generally any given piece contained either popcorn or pecans, rather than being stuck together.
There weren't very many pecans in this small bag, as the popcorn kernels outnumbered the pecans by about 10 to 1. Our snackers liked the taste, as the sweet butter toffee was pretty good, and the smooth surface didn't stick to the fingers. The pecans were soft and tasty, though sweetened quite a bit by the coating.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel and pecan smell. Sweet.
From the package: “America's Finest Popcorn” ... “Kettle Roasted”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bentley's Popcorn Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road