Bentley's Premier Popcorn Butter Pecan
Taste test: This bag contained butter toffee-coated popcorn and pecans, but generally any given piece contained either popcorn or pecans, rather than being stuck together.
There weren't very many pecans in this small bag, as the popcorn kernels outnumbered the pecans by about 10 to 1. Our snackers liked the taste, as the sweet butter toffee was pretty good, and the smooth surface didn't stick to the fingers. The pecans were soft and tasty, though sweetened quite a bit by the coating.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel and pecan smell. Sweet.
From the package: “America's Finest Popcorn” ... “Kettle Roasted”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bentley's Popcorn Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road