Barcel Pop Fuego
Taste test: This popcorn stood out for boasting that was "from the makers of Takis," and it played off that association to its best advantage by using the same seasoning as the popular Takis Fuego flavor. The generally round kernels had a lot of bright red seasoning, much like the tubular tortillas.
We crunched in to find a good crisp feel and spicy mix of cheese and hot peppers. Even more heat arrived in the aftertaste, quite a kick. The bag promised both lime and chili, but the chili peppers were far more noticeable. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “From the makers of Takis” ... “Air popped” .... “Hot chili pepper and lime artificially flavored popcorn” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road