Barcel Pop Crunchy Caramel
Taste test: While the Jalapeño Cheddar and Fuego flavors of Barcel Pop brought spicy flavors from the Takis brand into the mix, this one was strictly sweet. These kernels of caramel corn were mostly roundish and were covered fairly thoroughly with a light caramel color.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch from the caramel coating and a light-as-air feel from the kernels inside. The flavor was good, a tasty mix of caramel and corn. Unfortunately, the bag was filled just over halfway, so there were way fewer kernels than we expected.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great buttery caramel smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Made in Mexico” ... “May contain peanuts, wheat, milk.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road