Ballreich's Caramel Crunchy Corn
Taste test: This caramel caorn had a decent crispness, and the kernels were fairly large and nearly round, but the flavor was kind of average.
The caramel coating was more sparse than it showed in the picture on the bag, and the taste was nothing all that great. Not really bad, but most of the caramel corns that we've eaten were quite a bit better than this.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly bland caramel corn smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Sunflower Oil and/or Corn Oil, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road