Ballreich's Caramel Crunchy Corn
Taste test: This caramel caorn had a decent crispness, and the kernels were fairly large and nearly round, but the flavor was kind of average.
The caramel coating was more sparse than it showed in the picture on the bag, and the taste was nothing all that great. Not really bad, but most of the caramel corns that we've eaten were quite a bit better than this.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly bland caramel corn smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Sunflower Oil and/or Corn Oil, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road