Aussie Crunch Gourmet Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained a thin cardboard sleeve, which contained a foil bag, which was filled to the top with some great buttery caramel popcorn.
The popcorn pieces varied in size, but all had a thick butter toffee coating over the entire surface. The coating was crisp, yet soft enough to easily bite into. It did leave behind a slight sugary residue on the fingertips. Our tasters raved about the great caramel flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight caramel smell.
From the package: “It happened on a hot, muggy summer morning that a pirate ship (you heard me!) landed on the shores of Australia. It carried rare herbs, spices and candied flavours like cinnamon, mint and caramel. No sooner did the pirates land, than they saw it. There on the beach were hundreds, no thousands, no millions of ears of corn popping like crazy in the midday sun. No body knew how they got there, nobody ever dared ask. Suddenly, along comes a big wind, breaks open the crates aboard that ship, and all those rare flavours lapped up onto the shore to cover those kernels like a roo up a gum tree. And that's how it happened, jackaroos. That's how Aussie Crunch was born. Sez who? Sez me.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Aussie Crunch, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road