Argires Outrageously Cheezy Cheddarcorn
Taste test: These popcorn kernels were generally large and had lots of bright orange cheese stuck to most of their surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the "Outrageously Cheezy" description on the bag wasn't outrageous, but really quite reasonable. This popcorn did indeed have a whole lot of cheddar cheese, and it tasted really good. The feel was moist thanks to all of that cheese, but the kernels were still plenty crisp to complement the great taste with a perfect texture.
Hard to stop short of eating a whole bag!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent cheese smell. Nice!
From the package: “More Cheese per oz” ... “Farm Fresh Popcorn”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Anton-Argires Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road