Angie's Artisan Treats Authentic Kettle Corn Classic
Taste test: This kettle corn had kernels that looked generally a bit larger than your typical popcorn, with some shiny surfaces on some of the kernels.
We crunched in to find lightly sweet kernels with an excellent crispness and just a bit of salt on some of the pieces. The texture was melt-in-your-mouth light. They definitely didn't pack on the salt, but they didn't over-sweeten either, so it was just about the perfect level of each. Our tasters were very excited, as people said this was one of the best kettle corns ever.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, lightly sweet popcorn smell. Great!
From the package: “Why Angie? Isn't all kettle corn the same? The truth is: Almost. While this issue isn't exactly raging, many people do yearn for a snack that breaks through the barrier of ho-hum and into the rewarding realm of ... WHOA. Our kettle corn is made the authentic way – in small batches, in cured kettles, producing gigantic flavorful kernels. There are zero additives and four simple ingredients (all easy to spell).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Harvest Market, Central Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road