Angie's Holidrizzle White Chocolate Peppermint Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had mostly an off-white color, with some shiny areas here and there, plus some red (presumably peppermint) spots on most kernels. The picture on the bag showed lots of those red areas, but the actual popcorn had far fewer.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice light crunch, with a good helping of sweet white chocolate and mint. The cool, minty sensation was quite good. We shared these with lots of snackers at a crowded bar as they enjoyed some beverages, and just about everyone who tried some had a very positive reaction. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to Mint Chip ice cream, but can definitely smell the popcorn too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road