Angie's Holidrizzle White Chocolate Peppermint Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had mostly an off-white color, with some shiny areas here and there, plus some red (presumably peppermint) spots on most kernels. The picture on the bag showed lots of those red areas, but the actual popcorn had far fewer.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice light crunch, with a good helping of sweet white chocolate and mint. The cool, minty sensation was quite good. We shared these with lots of snackers at a crowded bar as they enjoyed some beverages, and just about everyone who tried some had a very positive reaction. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to Mint Chip ice cream, but can definitely smell the popcorn too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Angie's Artisan Treats, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Popcorn (567 snacks)
- Mints (159 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (85 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road