American Farmer All Natural Creamy Caramel Popped Corn
Taste test: This bag of caramel corn consisted of fairly large, round kernels with what looked like a reasonably generous coating of caramel.
It didn't look like this popcorn would be weak in the caramel department, but when I crunched into my first handful, the caramel sure seemed underwhelming. It didn't taste bad, but the caramel just didn't stand out. I had to eat a whole bunch of kernels before it started to taste much like caramel. The texture of the popcorn was nothing special either, just not particularly crisp. A below-average caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Couldn't really smell any caramel.
From the package: “American Farmer introduces our own take on that all-American snack, popped corn. From our in the wide-open spaces, we bring you a unique combination of sweet and savory flavors that harkens back to a simpler time, sitting in the back of a pick-up truck at the County Fair, watching the stars come out one by one.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: American Farmer Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road