All-Star Popcorn Ball
Taste test: This snack was basically a bunch of popcorn stuck together by various sweet things to form a ball that was very close in size to an actual baseball.
I bit in to find that there was a fairly high level of sweetness, with a taste that reminded me of Corn Pops cereal. The form of a large ball of stuck-together popcorn made it a bit awkward and messy to eat, but I found that if I held it by the wrapper, I could minimize the mess. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sugary, very slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made in a peanut & tree nut free facility” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Popcorn, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kathy Kaye Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road