All-Star Popcorn Ball
Taste test: This snack was basically a bunch of popcorn stuck together by various sweet things to form a ball that was very close in size to an actual baseball.
I bit in to find that there was a fairly high level of sweetness, with a taste that reminded me of Corn Pops cereal. The form of a large ball of stuck-together popcorn made it a bit awkward and messy to eat, but I found that if I held it by the wrapper, I could minimize the mess. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sugary, very slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made in a peanut & tree nut free facility” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Popcorn, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kathy Kaye Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road