479° Asiago, Parmesan + Cheddar Artisan Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled about halfway with fairly large kernels, and we were surprised that a popcorn that promised three different cheeses had no seasoning visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a pretty good crispness and a very mild cheese flavor to go along with a good fresh popcorn taste. The cheese was flavorful, but there really wasn't much of it if you ate only a few kernels. So we tried eating a whole bunch of kernels at once, and that did kick up the cheese level a notch. Still, far less cheesy than most cheese popcorns, but our snackers still did enjoy the flavor. But if you're going to use three kinds of cheese, why not crank up the cheese level a bit?
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of cheeses. Very nice!
From the package: “I've always considered popcorn to be the perfect snack. I loved it as a kid, and that didn't change when I grew up and trained at Le Cordon Bleu in London. Later, as I experimented in my own kitchen, I discovered at 479° is the optimal temperature for popping, which sparked the idea for our company name.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road