479° Asiago, Parmesan + Cheddar Artisan Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled about halfway with fairly large kernels, and we were surprised that a popcorn that promised three different cheeses had no seasoning visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a pretty good crispness and a very mild cheese flavor to go along with a good fresh popcorn taste. The cheese was flavorful, but there really wasn't much of it if you ate only a few kernels. So we tried eating a whole bunch of kernels at once, and that did kick up the cheese level a notch. Still, far less cheesy than most cheese popcorns, but our snackers still did enjoy the flavor. But if you're going to use three kinds of cheese, why not crank up the cheese level a bit?
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of cheeses. Very nice!
From the package: “I've always considered popcorn to be the perfect snack. I loved it as a kid, and that didn't change when I grew up and trained at Le Cordon Bleu in London. Later, as I experimented in my own kitchen, I discovered at 479° is the optimal temperature for popping, which sparked the idea for our company name.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road