479° Pumpkin Pecan Praline
Taste test: This bag was filled about halfway with coated popcorn that looked absolutely nothing like the stuff pictured on the front of the bag. Whereas that showed large kernels with a light caramel color, the stuff inside was a rich brown, with some uncoated white areas showing through. Many of the kernels were stuck together into clusters, though generally there were no more than two kernels in each. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of pecans stuck to the kernels, at least not visibly.
We crunched in to find a nice soft feel and sweet mix of cinnamon sugar and pumpkin, though the pumpkin was fairly subtle. The coating did leave a lot of sugar on the fingertips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cinnamon sugar and pumpkin smell.
From the package: “110 calories per cup” ... “non-GMO gluten-free no trans fat air popped whole grain”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road