Yosemite Trails Yosemite Falls Pokey Trail Mix Roasted No Salt
I didn't even notice the sunflower seeds at first, because despite being the most plentiful element in raw numbers, they had all sunk to the bottom of the bag. The sunflower seeds were generally fairly large as sunflower seeds go, but still they were smaller than everything else in the mix. It was a nice mix with a good balance of sweet and salty tastes, and thankfully, they didn't load this one up with all kinds of weird nuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts and raisins.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Valley Finest Specialty Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road