Yoki Ovinhos de Amendoim
Taste test: Since I'm illiterate in Portugese and didn't notice the English ingredients sticker on the back, I incorrectly assumed they were some kind of white chocolate candy. It turned out that they were peanuts coated in starch, which would make them similar to several other snacks we've tried, but these were different in several ways. First, the coating was white, versus the typical beige sorts of colors that others have been, and second, there was no special seasoning on them. The starch coating was also thicker than usual.
When I crunched in, all that I tasted was the peanut, but there was also lots of crunch from the coating. Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Conservar em local seco, fresco e arejado.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road