Trader Joe's Wasabi Peanuts
Taste test: These are a variation on the wasabi-covered peas sold by several different companies.
You don't really taste that much peanut, so the flavor isn't that much different from that of wasabi peas. Unlike the wasabi peas, where wasabi typically covers only parts of the surface of the pea, in this case the wasabi covers the entire surface of these peanuts. If you bite into these, the wasabi taste isn't particularly strong. But if you instead suck on them, you get a fairly impressive wasabi kick that lasts for a little while. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like wasabi peas, but not really like wasabi.
From the package: “Serving Size about 20 pieces (about 28g/1oz) Servings Per Container about 8”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Trader Joe's SKU for this product is 36519
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road