Trader Joe's Wasabi Peanuts
Taste test: These are a variation on the wasabi-covered peas sold by several different companies.
You don't really taste that much peanut, so the flavor isn't that much different from that of wasabi peas. Unlike the wasabi peas, where wasabi typically covers only parts of the surface of the pea, in this case the wasabi covers the entire surface of these peanuts. If you bite into these, the wasabi taste isn't particularly strong. But if you instead suck on them, you get a fairly impressive wasabi kick that lasts for a little while. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like wasabi peas, but not really like wasabi.
From the package: “Serving Size about 20 pieces (about 28g/1oz) Servings Per Container about 8”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Trader Joe's SKU for this product is 36519
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road