Trader Joe's Ruggedly Adventuresome Cowboy Bark
Taste test: This bag contained flat pieces of dark chocolate bark broken into large random shapes.
At about 1/4-inch thick, there was plenty of substance to the chocolate to hold lots of stuff inside it on the surfaces. There were two categories of stuff: large and small. The two large types were broken thin knotted pretzels and Joe Joe's (better known as Oreos); the smaller pieces were crushed peanuts, crushed almonds and toffee bits. It was all quite good, with a lot of dark chocolate, plus a variety of textures and tastes from al the other stuff. Our snackers grabbed pieces (sometimes breaking them in two first because they were so large) and quickly ate them, as everyone loved the taste and texture. Great!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Dark chocolate and peanuts were the aromas that stood out. Nice.
From the package: “Dark chocolate with toffee, pretzels, Joe Joe Cookies, peanuts, almonds and a sprinkling of salt” ... “The amazing and unexpected combination of flavors and toppings are the only thing that's refined about Trader Joe's Cowboy Bark. It's as rugged and a venturesome as the quintessential cowboy from whom it derives its name! One bite and you'll be lassoed....”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road