Trader Joe's Bamba
Taste test: There are quite a few brands of peanut butter-flavored corn puffs made in different countries all around the world, but the best-known of them that's sold the USA is actually made in Israel, Osem's Bamba. This version from Trader Joe's not only took that same Bamba name, but it was also made in Israel
The puffs had a light golden beige color, averaged a bit over an inch in length and were about medium in thickness as puffs go. They looked exactly like the Osem ones. I crunched in to find a soft feel and a light peanut butter taste that grew stronger as I ate more pieces. So the taste and texture seemed pretty much indistinguishable from the Osem ones. Good puffs.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter smell, same as other Bamba.
From the package: “Science has proven that elephants have better memory than most of their wild animal counterparts. With science as our guide, we can say with certainty that even after only a single bite, elephants would remember Trader Joe's Bamba Peanut Snacks. Small and unassuming – like peanuts – Bamba Peanut Snacks are light and crunchy, positively bursting with peanut flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road