Spam Macadamia Nuts
Taste test: This flavor of Macadamia nuts jumped right out at us as one that we needed to taste.
We opened the can to find that the nuts looked fairly ordinary, with a light beige color and not much seasoning visible. We crunched in to find that they were quite tasty, with a mild savory seasoning that was consistent with the taste of Spam, in a good way. The Ingredients on the can were kind of ambiguous about whether there was any actual meat used in the flavoring, but we're figuring there wasn't. Tastewise, nothing to fear here, give it a try!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild tangy smell, could certainly pass for seasoned meat.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dry Roasted Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts, Salt, and Spam brand flavoring.” ... “Spam is a trademark of Hormel Foods, LLC”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Pete Nersesian. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road