Snickers Caramel Nut Mix
Taste test: This trail mix was fairly simple, as there were just snack elements included: heavily salted roasted peanuts, non-M&M-branded Peanut M&M's, and some small, strange-looking things made of caramel.
The caramel thingies were looked sort of like two small hemispheres of thick, chewy, non-liquidy caramel stuck together, but misaligned at the equator so as not to form a sphere. The imitation Peanut M&M's all had brown-colored shells and had a very soft crunch. The majority of the bag consisted of peanuts, as the non-M&M's and caramel things were definitely in the minority. But the non-M&M's were each big enough to be a noticeable presence, and even the small number of small caramel things did add a noticeable chewiness. A good mix, though not all that Snickers-like because of the lack of any liquidy caramel.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel, chocolate and nuts smell, actually a lot like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “Roasted Salted Peanuts Chocolate Covered Peanuts Caramel Chews”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road