Snickers Peanut Butter Nut Mix
Taste test: This narrow snack bag contained roasted salted halved peanuts, chocolate covered whole peanuts and peanut butter chips.
The chocolate covered peanuts were similar to Peanut M&M's, but they lacked the candy coating and were more irregularly shaped. They also had a very nice crispness upon biting in. The loose peanuts were standard salted peanuts, and the peanut butter chips were fairly standard as well. The mixture was pretty good, not fully the Snickers taste because of the lack of caramel, but a nice sweet and salty snack nonetheless.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “Roasted Salted Peanuts - Chocolate Covered Peanut - Peanut Butter Flavored Chips.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road