Snickers Peanut Butter Nut Mix
Taste test: This narrow snack bag contained roasted salted halved peanuts, chocolate covered whole peanuts and peanut butter chips.
The chocolate covered peanuts were similar to Peanut M&M's, but they lacked the candy coating and were more irregularly shaped. They also had a very nice crispness upon biting in. The loose peanuts were standard salted peanuts, and the peanut butter chips were fairly standard as well. The mixture was pretty good, not fully the Snickers taste because of the lack of caramel, but a nice sweet and salty snack nonetheless.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “Roasted Salted Peanuts - Chocolate Covered Peanut - Peanut Butter Flavored Chips.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road