Taste test: This attractive can contained large, bright green, nearly spherical pieces that had peanuts in the center.
The coating was thick (and thus the pieces were quite a bit larger than peanuts) but not dense, so the pieces felt light. This contrasted sharply with the Trader Joe's wasabi peanuts, which were smaller and heavier. The lightness didn't stop these coated pieces from producing a nice loud (but not too-hard) crunch upon biting in. But what our snackers raved about the most was the taste, as there was a nice strong kick of wasabi, which mixed nicely with the fresh peanut inside. Excellent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Opal S.Y. International
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road