Taste test: The word "garlic" is sometimes a turn-off, so even among our tasters who had recently enjoyed Snack To Go's wasabi peanuts, some people were not enthusiastic about trying these.
However, that all changed as soon as people were convinced to give them a try, as the large, beige-colored spheres ended up impressing all who crunched in. The peanuts were coated with starch and then seasoned with garlic, and they had a light feel, yet a loud, satisfying crunch, and they tasted great. The garlic wasn't super-strong, and it mixed well with the peanuts, as the nut taste still dominated. The cute, transparent can ended up empty very quickly. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, not much garlic
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Opal S.Y. International
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road