Taste test: This granola-type bar had a dense, oily and honey-laden feel upon biting in.
The first taste was very sweet and kind of peanutty. After that, there was a sour taste, not bad, and as I continued to chew, the sourness felt like a minor explosion on the tongue. The coconut was more noticeable as part of the texture early on, but later we could definitely taste some coconut. The taste was a bit surprising, but this was still a decent snack bar for those craving the kinds of ingredients that they sell at Whole Foods.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a honey biscuit smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, cashews, wild blackberry honey, organic oat bran, sesame seeds, brown sugar, ground soybeans*, unsulfured shredded coconut, expeller pressed canola oil*. *Non-GMO”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road