Sikandar Premium Roasted Peanuts Black Pepper
Taste test: These peanuts had a moist look to them, with some pieces whole and other halved, and all of them had a smattering of splotchy-looking black stuff on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and a very tasty mix of seasonings, with black pepper and lemon combing for a very different flavor from just black pepper on its own. A great way to spice up some peanuts, really enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice spices, but black pepper wasn't really dominant.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road