Sikandar Premium Roasted Peanuts Black Pepper
Taste test: These peanuts had a moist look to them, with some pieces whole and other halved, and all of them had a smattering of splotchy-looking black stuff on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and a very tasty mix of seasonings, with black pepper and lemon combing for a very different flavor from just black pepper on its own. A great way to spice up some peanuts, really enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice spices, but black pepper wasn't really dominant.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road